Hymns, Anthems, Chants, Rants, and Sundry Morsels of Raw NewAge
A FREE DOWNLOADABLE ALBUM
I dedicate this album to my precious Lord, Guru, Master, Savior, and Primo Piatto del Pasto, The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
I am going on a journey.
Would you like to come along?
We'll dance the Astral Love Dance
and sing a Cosmic Song.
We'll ride pure rays of sunlight,
sail crystal rivers blue.
I'll chant the Love-Bliss Mantra
and reincarnate as you.
We'll triumph over time and space,
see mystic visions rare
of Future, Past and Present.
Come join me if you dare.
Yes, I'm going on a journey.
Won't you come along with me?
Just pack your Astral Baggage
and don't forget to pee.
Recordings in mp3 format. Tracks in alphabetical order (this album was made for shuffle mode):
- A brivele der mamen (vocals by Samuel Henry Bloom Z"L)
- But they seemed like such nice folks
- Canzoni d'amore part 2 remix
- Depilação brasileira
- Disco plotz 2013
- Goodnight, moon (instrumental version)
- Hommage à l'Afrique (piano solo)
- I think you're a dick (intro with Wendy Maraniss Z"L)
- I'm getting sick over you (words by P. Kougasian)
- In the middle ages (words by C. Kollgaard, E. Ewazen, and D.J. Snow)
- Into the cosmic mandala
- Laissez les bon temps saignent
- Let's eat (instrumental)
- Nice girls don't take any chances
- Nice guys finish last
- 1983 (that old sad song)
- No easy death
- Nuclear pigdance
- Righteous motherfucker
- Slippery when wet
- Stuck together (words by P. Kougasian)
- Sumptuous sinews (music excerpts)
- Theme from A summer STD infection
- Want sprouts on that?
- My family (or, you can pick your nose but you can't pick your relatives)
- Zippy's New Age dance
Astral baggage by David Jason Snow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.